Business operator, who has obtained an invitation supply to apply for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card in the mail, may use it on line at www.getinkpreferred.com. Clients must remember that the application procedure has to be performed before the deal deadline published in their invitation letter.
By implementing the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card applicants have to have the invitation amount they obtained by post in addition to the offer letter. It is possible to find the amount in two areas – the best corner and the lower base of the invitation mailer.
How To Apply Online
You can apply for Chase Ink Business Preferred Card online. It’s by far the most convenient and also the quickest way one of another program procedure and requires just a few minutes to finish. To apply for the card on the internet, see www.getinkpreferred.com.
- Legal name of the business
- Business name on the card
- Business mailing address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Type of business
- Business phone
- Tax identification number
- Select business category, type, and subtype
- Number of employees
- Annual business revenue or sale
- Years in business
After entering all the information about your business, now you have to fill out some personal info i.e.
- Select the authorizing officer
- First, middle and last name
- Home Street address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Gross annual income
- Primary phone number
- Alternative phone number
- Email address
- Add employee card if you want to
How To Apply to Mail
If you do not need to experience the online procedure, you are able to finish the program by email. However, the paper program takes more hours than online and you want to wait around 7 days to get a determination on the approval of your program.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Card benefits
80,000 bonus points after spending $5000 on purchases at the initial 3 weeks of account opening. Equate to $1000 toward traveling rewards once you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
3 points per $1 to the first $150,000 in joint buys on traveling, sending buys, net, cable, telephone services, and online purchases made out of social media websites and search engines yearly.
Should you redeem points for traveling through Chase Ultimate benefits it worth 25% greater.
1:1 points move to major frequent travel program.
No Foreign Transaction prices.
Travel and Purchase Protection benefits
- Zero liability protection
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Fraud protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Purchase protection
- Cell phone protection
- Trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Annual Membership Fees- $95
- Balance Transfer Fee- either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee- either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Late Payment Fee- up to $39
- Returned Payment- up to $39
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- APR for purchases- 17.49%-22.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfer- 17.49%-22.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance- 26.49%
- Default APR- up to 29.99%
Each of the APR will fluctuate with the marketplace depending on the prime rate. Default APR will be applied at case you make a late payment or the payment has been returned.